lymphatic drainage specialists, lymphatic drainage massage, Huntsville
I am Annie Ogle, Licensed Massage Therapist for over 20 years, and an Instructor of Massage for over 13 years in a local massage program. I have been blessed to do what I love for so many years
Deep Tissue massage had been my modality of choice for years. Over the past couple of hears, I have been enhancing my practice with medical massage. I obtained my certification in Lymphatic Drainage Massage and that has become my primary focus. After collaboration with my very dear friend, Kathy Johnson - who is also trained in LDM, we formed our own practice, Lymphatic Drainage Specialists of North Alabama.
Lymphatic Drainage Massage is the healthiest massage you can do, as it benefits every system of the body. It is the only massage to be researched and the benefits published in medical journals. This technique provides relief from swelling and edema in the tissues of the body that result from surgeries, pregnancies, injuries, cancers, and illnesses. Edema left untreated can lead to serious complications such as bacterial infections which can lead to cellulitis. Surgeries in which lymph nodes are removed from the body can lead to chronic swelling. Left untreated, this accumulation of lymph fluid in an area of the body can lead to calcification in which the affected area becomes very hard. At this state, it is irreversible. Most of my clients are cosmetic surgery patients who have had tummy tucks, liposuction, and bread augmentations as well as patients who have had knee and hip replacement. Breast cancer surgery patients benefit greatly as this massage keeps the edemas of the arms.
The technique that I used is a very light pressure massage, designed to clear the watersheds of the body, stimulate the lymph nodes, and flush the lymphatic fluids of the body. This massage is very beneficial for surgery patients, as the body reacts to surgery as it would to an injury. Post-surgery patients experience swelling as the body goes into protective mode. This causes the patient to experience pain and stiffness. Receiving Lymphatic Drainage Massage speeds up the healing process as it helps the body get rid of excess fluid. It also helps to reduce scarring.
Surgery patients are not the only ones to benefit from this massage. One of the main benefits of Lymphatic Drainage Massage is a boost to the immune system. Studies show that receiving this massage results in a natural increase of white blood cells and helps to protect the body from illness.
Lymphatic Drainage Specialists of North Alabama, owned and operated by Annie Ogle and Kathy Johnson is located at 910 Merchant's Walk in Huntsville, Alabama.
Fertility Massage is an all-natural technique designed to improve fertility and health of the reproductive organs. A combination of Lymphatic massage, myofascial release, Chi Nei Tsang technique, Swedish and deep tissue massage are used when performing fertility massage. Warm castor oil packs are used as needed.
Receiving fertility or womb massage on a regular basis can provide you many benefits and improved abdominal health including hormonal balance, blood oxygenation, remove stagnation, break down adhesions, and reduce pain.
* Fertility massage can improve blood flow to the organs and deliver the hormones present in the blood to the required destination. This is very important in many cases such as lengthening your cycle, ovulation and thickening the endometrial lining in the womb.
* Every cell in the body requires oxygen to stay healthy; in the pelvic bowl this can increase good egg quality. Oxygen is also needed for the endometrial lining supporting implantation, assisting the sperm getting into the right space, and provides the egg with a healthy environment by having optimization of the cervical mucous.
* Fertility massage assists the womb clear out the old blood that may have gotten stuck inside after menstruation is over, this can occur if the womb is tilted sideways, backward, or forwards.
* Adhesions and scar tissue that are associated with hysterectomy, caesareans, pelvic issues, blocked fallopian tubes and abdominal surgery can be broken down with fertility massage.
* Getting rid of stagnant fluid and old blood can increase the health of the womb and reduce period pain, enhance but motility aiding the body to have regular bowel movements - since the colon is close to the reproductive system, it can have a huge impact on the health of the womb.
* Massage can promote the release of natural painkillers - endorphins.
* Castor oil packs are applied on the abdomen for a cleansing effect. They are known to soften bowels and contain antimicrobial, antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.
Please understand that there are no guarantees that Fertility Massage will make you get pregnant, but it can correct several of the issues that contribute to the inability to get pregnant. We have testimonials from many women who have successfully gotten pregnant, had a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
Trying to get pregnant can be stressful, especially if it's taking longer than you had hoped for. As time goes by, you might be searching for something will help and wonder if massage, specifically a "fertility massage," can help in the baby-making department. For more information and to schedule a Fertility Massage with on of our fertility specialists, please call our office at 256-270-9200. Or you can Kathy Johnson at 256-738-3469 or Annie Ogle at 931-638-6116. Annie and Kathy work out of Huntsville Massage Professionals and Lymphatic Drainage Specialists of North Alabama. Our office is located at 910 Merchant's Walk, Huntsville, Alabama.